Frydenbø Ship Service was established by Frydenbø Industry to offer its resources and networks to vessels sailing through the fjord region of Western Norway and along its coast.
With a dedicated electrical workshop in Bergen as well as specialised operations for steel, machine work and CNC machining, Frydenbø Ship Services will be able to return your Superyacht to full operations in no time.
Well-established in the port of Bergen, Frydenbø Ship Services has developed deep-water quays and large indoor-workshops to facilitate even the grandest of superyachts.
Frydenbø Ship Services has extensive bases in Bergen, Oslo, Ålesund and Øksfjord, but can also offer a mobile service where our highly skilled technicians can visit any ship in need of assistance. If the vessel cannot be repaired on location we can arrange for removal to one of our fixed facilities in the region.
Frydenbø Ship Services will ensure your stay in Fjord Norway goes smoothly.
Frydenbø Industri AS
- Project Management – consulting, estimating and preparing specifications for repairs and rebuilding
- Overhaul of engines, generators, mechanical components and hydraulic systems
- Electrical service and installation including automation against marine, offshore and on-land as well as winding of electrical motors
- Welding – manufacturing of structures in mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium
- Installation of replacement machinery, industrial equipment and cranes. Bespoke component production to customer specifications
- Specialised workshops in Bergen and Oslo for the overhaul of electric motors boards, as well as turbochargers and fuel systems